I was tagged by Martin or rather i thought about doing it when i read his (which is what he suggested).
- I was in a little film through the window on Play School when i was 7. My whole class stopped school to watch it on TV but the teacher was upset because unknown to me, my bit had been edited down to a few seconds.
- My first paid job was a sunday paper round for which i earnt 60p when i was 12.
- I still remember watching the newsagent marking the papers up using a trusty red crayon in the back of the shop whilst it was still dark.
- I ran a indie club in the late 80s/early 90s where I gave away free apples to every one with a ticket.
- Not really understanding why i was there I nervously asked Liza Minelli in 1992 what her favourite biscuit was at a pointless film plug press conference thing. I can’t remember what she said either.
- I once produced a radio feature about people speaking Klingon that was on Pick of the Week.
- The smell of boiled eggs makes me sick.
- I’m a twin.
- A drawing of my father in law’s bull was the bull on the front label of every jar of Colman’s English mustard sold in the 70s and 80s.
You’re supposed to tag other people but the only bloggers i know have all been tagged. so i’ll skip that bit.